My children love to collect bits of nature and there’s never any shortage of twigs, stones, and pressed flowers and leaves around our house. I’m always on the look-out for ways to put them to creative use. This Valentine’s day, we’ll be showing our nature-love with these fun crafts garnered from around the web:
- These Recycled paper Seed Paper Hearts are a must try!
- Flower Seed Pockets that hold the promise of spring and fresh starts are a lovely Valentine’s gift for anyone.
- This Grapevine Heart Wreath is inspiring and these Nature Hearts are perfect for kids.
- If you’re not buried in snow right now, how about a hearts in nature scavenger hunt or making heart land art?
- Don’t forget to show your love to the birds with a DIY feeder. February is National Bird Feeding month but please show your bird love all winter!
From our nature-loving family to yours, happy Valentine’s Day!